Sunday 13 December 2009

Banking ....still going lol.

Well I haven't refined/coloured this I really wanted to get my computer back up and running so I could do this digitally and practice that side of things more but if I'm still without it by the end of next week I'll bite the bullet and go trad.

I'm afraid I also thought as banking post-apocalypse becoming a matter of safegaurding that which was precious to people . Investment (for the future) banking. My Post Ap people aren't sophisticated enough to have bots though, its back to good old thugs with clubs, Our clever fatcat banker has managed to recruit a couple to his cause but somehow I don't think he likes these investments as much as he liked shillings and pence..


Anyway.......What do you want for Christmas? ;)

~^-^~

No comments:

Post a Comment