Friday 25 September 2009

How's everyone doing?

Lovely to see your piece coming along Fran its looking great - is Everyone else still alive and arting? lol

I should have been posting my ideas on here as I went instead of just on my blog, sorry..
"O' The Jester is a sad man,he is not the merry clown
for the people mock and jeer him as he wanders through the town.
His hat is tipped with tinkling bells, they chime so happily.
but The Jester is a sad man longing only to be free..."

Comedians often seem a bit forced in their humour to me, I'm sure I've read that they have massive suicide rates as well, isn't it odd that the people we turn to for our entertainment are often just plastering a thin veneer of jollity over their nurosis and depression and that we take enjoyment from observing it?

Wonder gecko float thumbnails and watercolour noodlings.

I like the idea of looking at the post carnival comedown. Its such a high octane exciting affair you cant help but feel that there must be a grand sense of anti-climax once it is done, especially for the children.. for the love of god, won't somebody think of the children??? lol. that must be a Horton hears a Whoism I think.

~^-^~

1 comment:

  1. Nice creepy character. All those twisted sharp shapes really add to your dark take! Suicide jesters have a good ring to it!
    Im still working on mine, Ive kinda gone ambitious but will see how far I get :P

    ReplyDelete